Nope, nothing happens on prepare either. This is too strange, i remember the
other day i tried the menu and it worked in the latest SDK. Today with no
change in code, nothing, not even a call. I should say the menu works in
other apps, so the problem seems to be only with mine.

--
Teo (a.k.a. Teodor Filimon, Teominator)
Site - www.teodorfilimon.com | Blog - www.teodorfilimon.blogspot.com