Hello Oscar,

I had the same trouble.

you may want to read this:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/1b7a9602196354ba/9b7c90289ba7ede7#9b7c90289ba7ede7

I didn't find the option to pass ADT (the eclipse plugin) the --core-
library option, too. That's
why i used the activityCreator tool (you'll find that in the
developement and debug section) to create a raw project. The only
reason for doing so was to get a
generated build.xml ant script. I imported that into eclipse. You can
then insert the --core-library option into imported build.xml. Note,
eclipse will still fail while
trying to build the project. It's a good idea to turn off "build
automaticly". Instead use
the ant view to build your project. I had issues with the .bat file
that
is supposed feed dx -dex the correct parameters. Here is my topic
regarding that:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/cbbf384a190f6efe/7a59e605a09a100a?lnk=gst&q=jakob+sachse#7a59e605a09a100a

I hope that will help you,
- Jakob.

There is another topic I opend regarding this issue.