nao e presiso

Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:45:15 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[android-developers] Re: polite request for better error messages
 Thanks for your feedback Jason...those error messages aren't meaningful
enough. The engineers are working on improving the error messages in
general..It would be helpful though if you can log specific package/class or
API related error message issues in the public issue tracker...in that way it
will be easy to keep track of.