Hi,

Due to many question about a interfacing with FreeTTS or speech generation,
I decided to open source a part of my ADC I project. It is intended to be
used for all of you who wants to get a text to speech system in yours
developments.

Android-freeTTS reads from a Free TTS server a file that can be executed in
the android application in order to get speech.

Code has been ported to 1.0 Android SDK. I put a sample "hello word" in
order to see the results of a speech generation.

Many bugs can be found, but the idea is to give you a basic speech
generation in order to be included in your developments in others ADC's

Projects are Eclipse projects, maybe you must add JDK System library in your
projects.

A documentation file is supplied. Please read the howto section. (IP address
and other things must be configured before you use this).

Hope it helps you, if not, sorry!..

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freettsandroidi/

Thanks