Under what conditions is onActivityResult() supposed to be called?
I'm trying to debug this issue I am having with my app which is a
normal "press button to save and return" thing and it seems like that
never happens.  For example:

Activity sequence: A -> B -> C.  Each app goes to the new one by
startActivityForResult(thisActivity, nextActivity.class) on a button
press.

I'm trying to make C such that saving data on C sends me to A, then to
another activity.  What instead happens is when I "setResult()/
finish()", the onActivityResult for B is completely ignored.  I feel
like it's something simple I'm missing, but don't see what it is at
all.