Hi,

I'm trying to compile Android for the first time on a Ubuntu 8.04
machine with Sun SDK 1.6.0 Update 10 but I get the following error:
***
Docs droiddoc: out/target/common/docs/dx
javadoc: error - In doclet class DroidDoc,  method start has thrown an
exception java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: class file for
sun.util.resources.OpenListResourceBundle not found
1 error
make: *** [out/target/common/docs/dx-timestamp] Fehler 45
***

It seems to be the same bug as reported here:

Could anybody explain me how to fix this?

Regards,
Matthieu.