Hi,

I have a set of items in a ListView . I'm changing the background of
items when user select or click on the them. The background image
changes correctly, but there always has an colored(Orange/Yellow)
rectangle covers on the background image when I press up/down arrow or
click on items. This looks very terrible especially when click -- the
colored(Yellow, in this case) rectangle will show and disapear again
quickly, but I definately could see it flashes. Is there a way to
remove the highlight mark(colored(Orange/Yellow) rectangle)? I'm using
1.0 rc1.

The items in ListView is TextView, as below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<TextView android:id="@+id/phone_numbers_row_text_tv"
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
    android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"