On Jun 24, 11:10 am, Tomáš  Hubálek <tom.huba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think they relaunch the program. They have enough developers
> and apps on the Android Market.

I don't think that was the reason for the program. IMHO, it was more
to get cutting-edge hardware into the hands of top devs (by some
arbitrary definitions of "top", admittedly), in the hope that those
devs would keep their apps as up to date as possible. IOW, it was
about improving & maintaining the quality of the apps already in the
Market, rather than adding more.

If so, I could imagine that the program could be repeated - but
probably not for a while, until the cutting edge has moved far enough
forward again that the Nexus One and original Droid are obsolete.

String