Hi,

I am inserting images to the media content provider through the
following call:

        Bitmap b =
BitmapFactory.decodeResource(getResources(),R.drawable.sample_icon);
        String url = Images.Media.insertImage(getContentResolver(), b,
"Sample Icon", null);

The problem is that some portions of the PNG that I am inserting are
supposed to be transparent, and when I pull the image back out of the
contentprovider, those portions of the image are now colored black.
Is there someone that can help me out with this?