Thank you all for your kind responses. I kinda knew about the broadcast for
reception, fact is that, I wanted something for sent sms. But, my bad.

Anyways, is there a log that is maintained by the android for all incomings
and outgoings of sms? I don't mean the inbox content provider!

Thanks again.

Regards,
Saurav Mukherjee.