Hi All

I am facing some while deleting the non-empty directory. it is getting
success. But it should not.

Scenario:

       try {
            File dir = new File(System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"),
platformId
                    + "filechk");
            dir.mkdir();
            assertTrue("Directory Does Not Exist", dir.exists()
                    && dir.isDirectory());
            File f = new File(dir, "filechk.tst");
            FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(f);
            fos.close();
            assertTrue("Error Creating File For Delete Test",
f.exists());
            dir.delete();
            assertTrue("Directory Should Not Have Been Deleted.",
dir.exists()); --> it is getting fail.
            f.delete();
            assertTrue("File Was Not Deleted", !f.exists());
            dir.delete();
            assertTrue("Directory Was Not Deleted", !dir.exists());
        } catch (IOException e) {
            fail("Unexpected IOException During Delete Test : "
}                    + e.getMessage());

I am not getting where is the problem. if any one can direct me to
section of codebase to look into it will help me.

Thanks
gururaja B O