Hi,

I tried, but I am not able to get it to work. I don't used the Account
& sync options this time. I created a new device, checket whether I
have internet connection and started the Email app. I have to enter my
username and password. Then I have 2 Options: "Next" or "Manual
Setup". If I choose "Next" the emulator is not able to connect to the
server. I tried "Manual Setup", choosed IMAP and edited everything
correct (server: imap.gmail.com, SSL, port 995 - also tried using no
SSL). The app checks the incoming server settings for many seconds and
then the error "Unable to open connection to server" occurs.

I think it could be a bug/issue that should be fixed... I don't know:
should I give up or try to get it to work. But I think I've done my
steps correct. I can't believe that this is my fault...

Thank you very much!

-Danny Schimke