I believe this will be very helpful:
http://evgeny-goldin.com/blog/2010/05/01/uploading-files-multipart-post-apache/

Download the source for the FileUpload (it should contain the
MultiPartEntity) and add it to your project as a library. Then you can
add all the byte[] that you want, but remember to add these libraries
to your server as well or you won't be able to recover your data.

Thanks for reminding me about FileEntity, by the way.