Lately I solved it.
So many mistakes in just a few lines of codes.
Ok, here's what I changed:

1. Change Port
Obviously Port 80 wasn't the right one, so I got the error above.
After changing to Port 389 (Default Port) I got error code 49 (wrong
credentials).

2. Change OU
What I didn't know: I'm not an employe, but just a student for the
company ;)
So I modified this ou from ou=employe to ou=student and everything
works fine now.

public boolean login(String name, String password) {
        LDAPConnection connection = new LDAPConnection();
        String dn = "uid="+name+",OU=student,OU=user,DC=xyz";
        try {
                connection.connect("dc1.xyz", 389);
                connection.bind(dn, password);
                return true;
        } catch (LDAPException e) {
                // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                e.printStackTrace();
        }
        return false;
}

Again, thank you for your time and help.