Hi Y-C Wang,
Thanks for your quick response.
Actually I am new in Android development. I have understand your
answer but i am not clear about Android.mk file for Android project.
If you kindly make an Android.mk file for the which I have specified
in the previous message, then it will be very much helpful.

By the way, thanks in advance.

Best regards,
gsmaker