thx for reply.  Actually I solved the problem after I emailed out an hour.

Coz the terms in Android(Google) is different from other programmings, which
is not easy to find a solution from this long document.  This is how
different of a programmer and designer.  They can never live together
happily, just like cat and dog cannot communicate.