Screen Support
-----------------------

I hear rumors of various new devices (both phones and tablets) coming
out with screen sizes that have not been released before.

Your article:

http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html

is great - but can we have a list of "new" screen sizes that we may
want to test against in the emulator?

I don't need a list of them all but just a general heads up would save
developers some headaches in the future...

Also Google TV is coming soon, and in theory our apps will run on
there. Up until now all android devices have supported a touch screen,
Google TV will not be touch screen.

May be i've missed a blog post somewhere - but how will this be
handled?

thanks

Sam