Dear Ludwig,

Thanks for the quick response and reply. I will direct you what i need,

I am trying with windows android emulator to display the OS version,memory
space available, memory usage like some of basic system properties of the
mobile phone.

When i use *android.provider.Settings* I am getting the constant values
printed in the Emulator. i don't have any clue to proceed more. I hopes I
would explain my position, Kindly advice me on this, how to proceed further.

Thanks Again,
Parani.

--
Thanks,