Hi William

When you say you are getting issues - what exact issues are you
referring to?

I am guessing - but if the problem you have is that a copy protected
app is not showing up on the market for a user running 2.2 Froyo. It
is likely that it is because the android market does not show copy
protected apps to handsets running an "unrecognized" build of android.

If that is not the issue you are referring to, please explain more.