Hi,

every single app on the market has a unique package name.

So if your trial version is com.foo.bar, your full version must be something
like com.foo.pro.bar.

In addition to modifying the manifest, this involves reorganizing the java
source tree when building the alternative version, which can be cumbersome. I
personally have (Makefile) scripts to automate this task.

Olivier