I have an application with a multi-instance activity. I would like each
instance of the activity to appear in a *new* task and process.

Does anyone know how to do this? By manipulating the manifest I can
cause *all* instances of the activity to appear in a specific task and
process, but I haven't found any way to cause each instance to appear in
a *different* task and process.

(The requirement to have different tasks is that we want each instance
of the activity to appear separately in the task list; the requirement
for different processes is that each instance of the activity is backed
by a chunk of native code with global state. We can't change either of
these.)

│
│ life←{ ↑1 ⍵∨.^3 4=+/,¯1 0 1∘.⊖¯1 0 1∘.⌽⊂⍵ }
│ --- Conway's Game Of Life, in one line of APL