Hello Everyone,

I've connected a bluetooth keyboard with my android device and I'm
able to use it. I've also added an  InputMethod called BluetoothInput
which extends the InputmethodService and i'm able to see it in the
InputMethod list on long pressing a textview.

However, I would like to use this Input method just to initialize\de-
initialize my bluetooth keyboard . The input method should at the same
time show the previous softkeyboard IME. The new BluetoothInput method
doesnot implement a qwerty softkeyboard.

Use case senario:
1. Default Android keyboard input method shows Latin softkeyboard.on
inputting text
2. Now the new Bluetoothinput Input method is selected
3. This allows the user to enter text through the bluetooth keyboard,
however
4. the previously selected Input method's softkeyboard should remain
active. (in this case the Latin IME)

In short, I would like to keep the previous Input method binded while
I select the BluetoothInput IME which does not intend to implement a
softkeyboard interface.

Any idea on how this can be done?

Regards,
Sunil