HI,

       I need to implement the pinch in and pinch out zoom on a list
adapter.
I have a list of contacts sorted alphabetically. Using pinch-in the
list has to be zoomed out(shrinked).. and in Pinch-Out the list has to
be Zoom-in (enlarged or expanded)..i tried with onTouchListener and
onTouch() event but it looks very complex... and In my perspective  i
think we have to find the velocity ( distance between the two fingers
and how fast the user does pinch in or out i mean the time) since
velocity =distance/time... i am not sure does my perspective is
correct!!!!  So pleas e suggest me how I can Achieve the expected
feature.....   can any on please help me out from this..