Thanks for your reply. But it is not similar to JSON. My sample data
looks something like this

anyType{ProductName=anyType{Text=Nadolol; Code=anyType{Value=11755;
CodingSystem=FDB_routed; }; Code=anyType{Value=20.55472;
CodingSystem=Google; }; Code=anyType{Value=7870; CodingSystem=FDB; };
Code=anyType{Value=19.9453; CodingSystem=Google; }; }; }

And I have confirmed with the web service and they have assured that
they send back the data in XML format. But I am not able to get it in
XML format.