I found the answer, just updating here...

       // Intent preference
       DevicePref =
       getPreferenceManager().createPreferenceScreen(this);

       // Show a Screen with list of Devices Discovered

//       Intent i = new Intent(this,getDevice.class);
//       DevicePref.setIntent(i);
       DevicePref.setTitle("Select Device");
       DevicePref.setSummary(mSelectedDevice);
       deviceOptionsCat.addPreference(DevicePref);