Hello,

we found the workaround. Starting from Android 1.6, the received sms
intent is ordered. This means you can prioritize your filter.

Summarizing:

- create your own application that is able to handle incoming
messages. At some point you have to stop the broadcast of the message,
I don't exactly remember the method, it's something like
"stopBroadcast()".
- set the priority of your filter to 100, it should work.