Hi Anil,

Thanks for the feedback. Because the client gets the resolution and
color depths from the server, we probably don't need to set the
resolution on the client (hopefully). I used several vnc clients, and
they can all get the resolution from the server, so I haven't tried to
force a specific resolution at the client (i could find out how to do
so though). I guess if the client didn't get the right resolution/
color depth, it may mean that the server didn't get them right either.
Did you check the printout when the server starts up? Does it show the
right resolution? If not, can you please turn on DEBUG and
DEBUG_VERBOSE and send me the logs?

Regards,
Danke