Sohan,

See here:

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/manifest-intro.html#perms

Starting with this sentence:

"An application can also protect its own components (activities, services, broadcast receivers, and content providers) with permissions"

-- Kostya

04.08.2010 14:23, Sohan badaya пишет:
Hi All,

I have a doubt

For using Phone contact we have to set permission in menifest file

   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_CONTACTS" />
   <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS" />

My doubt is where(in which file) it is written in Contact Application
that you have to set these permissions.
because i want to make a sample application and i want if anyone want
to get data from my application, have to get some permission.

Please let me know that where we plan which permission has to get by
other application to get data from a application.

Thanks,
Sohan Badaya

--
Kostya Vasilev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com