Hi all,
I'm looking for a way to make the tabs appear at the bottom of the
screen. I've had a look at the xml attributes for Tabs in the android
doc, but nothing there seems to have the option and the section for
Tabs is blank. I've also had a look at the SDK examples for tabs but
they all appear at the top of the screen.

The app I'm making needs tabs at the bottom or it will be hassle
trying to switch between them. Any ideas how to go around doing this?

Thanks.