Hi!

I have a webview and I capture the view like this

        Picture picture = m_browser.capturePicture();
            Bitmap  b = Bitmap.createBitmap( picture.getWidth(),
                                picture.getHeight(), Bitmap.Config.ARGB_8888);
        Canvas c = new Canvas( b );
        picture.draw( c );
        FileOutputStream fos = null;

        try {
                fos = new FileOutputStream("/sdcard/temp_1.jpg");
                //fos = openFileOutput("samsp_1.jpg", MODE_WORLD_WRITEABLE);
                if ( fos != null )
                {
                        b.compress(Bitmap.CompressFormat.JPEG,90, fos);
                        fos.close();
                }
                } catch (Exception e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();

                }
    }

Now if the loaded web site is long, for eg. times.com then this image
is also too big.

I want to split this image in multiple images and with out reducing
the quality.

I would like to get these images in the highest quality possible.

Pls. help
Thanks