On 11 August 2010 23:33, Abhi <abhishek.r.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I may be posting this question in the wrong forum. But maybe some of
> you are facing the same problems as me and might be able to help. I
> did the manual Froyo update on my Moto Droid couple of days ago after
> following instructions on a reliable forum. However, I have been
> having problems like system hangs and video playback not smooth like
> before. I wanted to get back to my original 2.1 firmware and wait for
> the OTA update instead. Is there any way I can switch back to the old
> firmware update of 2.1?

Yes, just reflash the device with 2.1 or restore system image if
you backuped it prior installing froyo.

Old binaries can be probably found on Motorola site, or you
can try here: http://and-developers.com/sbf#rsd_web_service
however they got 2.0.1 for droid as the latest, so you will
have to search yourself.