Look up WifiManager and its broadcast action definitions.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

13.08.2010 2:10 пользователь "KG" <kevinconca...@gmail.com> написал:

Hi Everyone,

This seems like a common issue developers have yet I couldn't find
Google searches).  Maybe I just fail at research, but anyway..

My app requires a network connection.  If it is disabled I'd like to
notify users that it is required and then possibly open the network
settings box so they can enable it.  Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks