OK, my third try to  tell you what is my issue mean.

For example: Activity0 -- it is a super class, Activity1, ...2, ...
3, ...4 my children classes from Activity0.

Activity1 extends Activity0

Activity1, ...2, ...3, ...4 can start another examples of Activity0,

My activity stack can be like this: Activity1; Activity5;
Activity12(top).

My customers want that application update some information if app
comes to foreground. In my case it happen in Activity0 { onMyUpdate()
{..} }.

Android application can go to the background by HOME button. If Home
pressed onPause() will call.

If app come to the foreground by long click on HOME onResume() is
call.

I try call my method in all Activity life cycle methods but result the
same, my method calling always, when activity is coming to the
foreground, back to previous activity, start new activity.

Where I can put my update method if activity return to the foreground?