Many of my buyers are getting a "Server Error" during the purchase
process of my app from Android Market. The error occurs only for
people who have not purchased from Android Market before and do not
have credit card credentials stored in a Google Checkout account.

During purchase process from Android Market, users are brought to the
screen to enter their credit card info. When they save the data from
this page (Done button), they get a Server Error or "attention, a
server error has occurred".

Started happening around August 3rd, 2010, and has been fairly
continuous since. Limited response from Google so far, but supposedly
they are working on it.

There is a convoluted work around, (make sure gmail account is synced
to phone, go to checkout.google.com on a PC, enter cc info there, then
Android Market need to fix this.

I suspect the actual error is thrown by Google Checkout, since they
are the ones storing the cc info.

Developers/Sellers: PLEASE POST IF YOUR BUYERS ARE EXPERIENCING THIS
SAME ISSUE. When was the first occurrence?