It's my understanding that the Google Calendar API is yet
"undocumented", although it's pretty obvious how to get at them if you
use the correct query string. When I query "content://calendar/events"
I get access to a ton of Calendars, but I noticed that the Calendar
I've synched from my MS Outlook aren't showing up. Does anyone know
how to get access to this data?

The server the Calendars originally came from is no longer available
to me, but I can see all the events on my phone via the Calendars app.
The MS Outlook server requires authentication but I figured that it
isn't necessary to authenticate locally, but perhaps my Calendar API
query requires some similar form of authentication?

Please assist.