Chetan,

Might want to look at this:

http://code.google.com/p/zxing/

An open source bar code scaner written in Java, has Android support.

-- Kostya

14.08.2010 20:16, Chetan Saxena пишет:
Hello All,

This is Chetan Saxena, I am new to Android world.

Me and one of my friend, we both were trying to get our hands on
building a customizied bar code scanner application Android 2.1.

We are going through some issue in the process. Issue is like the
trial application which we are using as of now is unable to scan the
bar code.

My post must be sounding wage but I just wanted to get this question
out to genious ppl over here.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification and please
see if you can give me any helpfull feedback.

Thank you!!

Chetan

--
Kostya Vasilev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com