Hi All,
    I want a to use a Quick Search Box in my application to search my
application data so in a process of implementing it i went through
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/search/search-dialog.html
and SearchableDictonary sample in SDk so as per what i got QSB
requires a content provider for giving suggestion but in my
application i wish not to have a content provider coz the data on
which i want to have search is temporary and should not persist So is
there a way to do this ?  or i have to write my own custom search
component?

    Also another question I have is is there a way to set a location
for the QSB dialog within the screen. Please help me in this regards.

Thanks,
Sagar