Hi,
Our company provides services to customers just like google maps do.
Now we have a requirement to develop and distribute API to our mobile
app customers. Rather that directly hitting our servers and getting
results, we want to distribute a set of APIs to hide the complexities
of server communication.

One solution was to make a android service and let their android app
use it.  Please note that we are not developing android app on our
own. Our service will do network communication internally and give the
results.

Is ther any other way of achieving the above task.

Can i make a jar and distribute it but does andorid modules can be
distributed as jar?

Thanks
sam