Thank you Kostya,

I tried accessing the same site on the desktop browser and a
BlackBerry device, and they seem to work fine without a problem. I
verified that the certificate on the server is installed properly
using the following site: http://www.digicert.com/help and it told
that it was installed properly on the server.