Hi,

is it possible to have a progressbar that is updated in realtime in a
custom dialog?
If so, how do I make it work?
At the moment I have made a custom dialog with onCreateDialog() and
onPrepareDialog() with a progressbar. I am using AsyncTask to update
the progressbar in the onProgressUpdate. This worked fine when the
progressbar was not in a dialog.
Where it force closes is when the line downloadBar is executed:

protected void onProgressUpdate(final Integer... values) {
                        downloadBar.setProgress(values[0]);
                        Log.i("makemachine", "onProgressUpdate(): " +
String.valueOf(values[0]));
                }

Happy for any answers.
Thanks