@Kantesh
thanks for the tip... I do have fullscreen deal working but setting a
theme seems like an interesting option, but still I have to make that
call every time an activity starts right?  What's the lifetime of
setting a theme? Activity lifetime from onCreate to onDestroy? or app
lifetime?

@TreKing
Mmm Activity proxy class? I kind of understand the concept but I'm not
following well... you have a simple example?

Thanks guys...
-Moto