Dear Dominic,

If you are new to Android you might want to have a look at our
MobiForms rapid application development tool as an alternative to
creating Android database apps by hand.  With MobiForms an app that
would traditionally take hours or days to program can be created in
minutes.

The MobiForms Developer replaces the need to download 100's MB of
files and learn Eclipse, the Android SDK, Java, XML and SQL.

With MobiForms all the database cursor and record management is done
automatically behind the scenes, leaving you with the selection of the
appropriate table columns, high level business logic/navigation and
the GUI look and feel.

We have also just released the MobiForms Sync Server for Android.
This supports bi-directional data replication, synchronisation and
offline buffering with just about any master back office database
server.

For more information go to: http://www.mobiforms.com.

Kind regards,

Tim @ MobiForms