Join the club!  I was noticing a drop about 2 weeks ago, but I released an
update to my app that allowed installs to SD card and now it is plummeting
nearly 2-3K a day while my download count is steadily rising.  So far I've
dropped about 10,000 active installs since Sunday when I released the
update.  I think this is happening to everyone though because my position in
the market is holding steady.

Justin