I'm almost completed with a DatePickerPreference that I've built (a
preference widget I was suprised didnt already exist), and would
really like to share this function with every developer.
I know the process for submitting patches to the android open-source
project, but I was wondering how I would go about adding a whole new
feature to android that I have made, or if they even accept them. Is
there any way to go about doing this?