Hi

I have a PreferenceScreen that is defined in XML that serves all the
preferences for my application. This PreferenceScreen also has a child
PreferenceScreen nested within it. My implementing class is called
PreferencesActivity. I know I can open the main Preferences window via
startActivity(new Intent(this, PreferencesActivity.class)); but how do
I go about opening the child PreferenceScreen via an Intent?

please help me its urgent requirement for me

regards.
vinod yadav