The hardware is out there for it now. Is he willing to pay for it to be
developed? If not then we need to get it done and out on the market calling in
favours. Do you have a graphics person that could do graphics for free?

Could  you plan out the feature set and an IA and I'll get it realised asap.

Cheers

---

Sena Gbeckor-Kove
CTO/Founder - imKon

UK : +44 7788 146652
s...@imkon.com    |    www.imkon.com

Asia (Singapore) :
35 Selegie Road, #09-14/15 Parklane Shopping Mall, 188307 Singapore, Singapore

Europe (London) :
145-157 St John's St, EC1V 4PY London, UK

On 27 Aug 2010, at 13:05, michal.g...@gmail.com wrote:

> How about using a semi-automated service to convert J2ME to Android ?
> Give it a try - free for eval purposes. Take a look at www.upontek.com,
> or send me your jar to michal.g...@upontek.com
>
> Thanks !!!!
>
> On 27 אוגוסט, 11:28, Indicator Veritatis <mej1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Since Android does not include the javax.microedition package, one
>> should not expect an exact equivalent. But we do have the
>> org.apache.conn and org.apache.http.* packages; some of us think these
>> are much better than anything in javax.microedition!
>>
>> One should still expect to use a very little bit from java.net, e.g.
>> the Url and Uri classes.
>>
>> On Aug 26, 1:40 pm, kypriakos <demet...@ece.neu.edu> wrote:
>>

>>> Does anyone know the equivalent of these imports from J2ME to
>>> Android?
>>
>>> import javax.microedition.io.Connector;
>>> import javax.microedition.io.HttpConnection;
>>> import javax.microedition.io.SocketConnection;