Hi all, my application needs to perform some activities in background
(like interacting with the network and check the location and some
other stuff), having or not the main activity visible.

Which is the best way to achieve this? Should I write a service for
each kind of job? Or just one service that performs everything?

I am aware that I will need to launch threads / asynctasks in any case
because the service runs on the same thread of the ui, but maybe
having several services is a more clear and readable structure...

Thanks to everybody.

    Federico