Hi,
  I am using a custom list adapter with a spinner in each item.
There is a strange problem with the value the spinner shows.
For some of the items the spinner always shows the first value in the
adapter set to the spinner but when I touch on spinner, on the pop up
selection list it shows the actual value which I have set before. I mean the
value shown in the spinner and the selected item that is shown in pop list
of the spinner are some times different.

Please help me and tell me why this happens.