As stated in the other thread, the problem may just be that the
algorithm that computes active install percentage may just be more
accurate now. It could also be that your user base started
uninstalling your app when you posted the update. Many people will
uninstall an app they haven't used for a while when an update comes
around because they are reminded they have it.

I too have seen a drop from 64% to 61% in one of my apps and from 58%
to 47% in another. Is this a problem or a correction? I guess we may
never know.

Regardless, since it's happening to everyone, it won't affect your
position in the market or anything else tangible, so you might as well
just live with it.

-John Coryat