On 2 September 2010 14:01, G Ganesh <ganesh.in.andr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>        If i run my android application with htc magic with locale
> English, i find my application running properly and if i find to run
> it on Motorola droid with locale korean, i find even my
> application(apk) cannot b installed on the device.

Not sure about korean (could make any difference, still I doubt so) it shall
be no difference from app standpoint what language OS uses. If there's
no values-XX (i.e. values-kr/strings.xml) in your app, application would fall
back to contenct of values/strings.xml. Do you by any chance used
values-en in your app and do not have values folder to let it fall back to
(not sure if such would build, but if it does and you did what I asked,
it would explain why it does not work)